ravishingjane — Tue, 06/07/2011 - 07:29
1. I am still fighting constant sicknesses. It's very frustrating and tiring.
2. You can now get an assortment of Raving Jane goods at Indie Made in downtown Boise. There are hula hoops, clocks, coasters, wine charms, and a couple of wool cuffs.
3. Yesterday was an important day in life for me. It marked the very first day that both of my little chicks went to school. It's been 22 loooong months since Pace was born and my world dramatically changed. Wow, he's been a hard baby! With both kids in school yesterday I was able to put in hours of uninterrupted work and finished the day feeling proud of how much I'd accomplished. Yay for school!!
4. Bike pumps these days suck! It blows.
5. Graham bought me tickets to see The Civil Wars for our upcoming 6 year anniversary. I'm very excited to go.
6. It's raining and my family is still sleeping. This, so far, is my kind of morning.
7. I've not had a drop of alcohol in my system for over 2 weeks now and as a result I have lost 5 pounds. If this keeps up through June, I will be wearing my reward over my shoulder and my pre-Pace-pregnancy skinny jeans. Plus my stated weight on my drivers license will be correct.
8. I recently watched Black Swan and that movie scared the crap out of me. No one told me it was going to be a horror flick.
9. We bought a kiln off of craigslist a few days ago. Soon all of our friends and family will be the wonderful recipients of lots of junky beginner pottery projects.
10. One of our apple trees finally gave up this year. When we bought our house 6 years ago it was the prettiest fruitful thing I'd ever seen. A year later, half of the tree broke off and collapsed into our yard. We've had it trimmed regularly to promote a healthy recovery, but alas, it just couldn't hang on any longer. Yesterday we had it chopped up and hauled away. Our view has changed dramatically. I'm sad to see it gone.