Quizzing the littles
ravishingjane — Fri, 10/26/2012 - 09:58
A friend of mine posted this quiz on Facebook where you ask your kids 21 questions about yourself. I ran this over with Q-Bear and found it to be pretty fun...
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you!
2. What makes Mommy happy? Giving you lots of kisses, love and space.
3. What makes Mommy sad? Not giving you space
4. What makes Mommy laugh? Not much
5. What was Mommy like as a child? You didn't know you were allergic to gluten
6. How old is Mommy? 30
7. How tall is Mommy? Almost as big as me
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Go to the mall. Buy Fluevogs
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? Work
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? A singer
11. What is Mommy really good at? Work
12. What is Mommy not very good at? Singing
13. What does Mommy do for her job? Makes iPhone apps
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? Tacos and nachos!
15. What makes you proud of your Mommy? That you're my Mommy and that you work at Indie Made
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spongebob
17. What do you and Mommy do together? Go shopping
18. How are you and Mommy the same? Well… We can wear the same size of socks and we are both girls
19. How are you and Mommy different? Mommy has black hair and I have brown hair.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Because I'm good at math
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? The mall
I gotta say, she's onto me in a few spots. I'm a bit surprised at how much she thinks I enjoy the mall. Maybe she's right though. I do find the mall to be a great place for me to wander around aimlessly for hours by myself, which fits right into that whole Mommy needs space thing. I will never sing at the mall to become a terrible famous singer… HAHA.